Last updated: 24.09.2022
We value the protection of personal data and guarding it is our core commitment here at Denina Mártin Collection, and therefore will use and make every effort to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“the General Regulation of the EU on data protection ‘or’ HIA ‘) and any other applicable Bulgarian legislation. As one of the fundamental principles of this legal framework is transparency, we have prepared this document to inform you of how we collect, use, transmit and protect your personal information when you interact with us in relation to products and services, including through our website.
1. Who are we? Denina Mártin Collection with online address for providing trade services shop.deninamartin.com and deninamartincollection.com is the trade name of Rodens Ltd., a legal entity with its registered office: Al. Batemberg 38, Kazanlak 6100, Bulgaria and tax number BG204345280 (hereinafter referred to as “Denina Martin Collection”, “Site” or “we”). For the purposes of the data protection law, we are the controller of the processing of your personal information. To contact an administrator when processing personal data, please contact [email protected] by addressing: “to the privacy officer’s attention at the Denina Mártin Collection”.
2. What data do we collect for you? We collect personal information directly from you. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but you should keep in mind that without providing it you will not be able to use all the functionality of the Site and make a proper purchase of our items. Here are the types of personally identifiable information collected and processed:
- Delivery details – name and surname of the recipient of the delivery; delivery address and contact telephone number.
- Consumer Personal Data – Banking Information; debit and / or credit card information. This type of data is collected and processed by affiliate platforms such as ePay.bg, PayPal or other third parties contracted by the Site. In this connection, see the section “To whom do we send your personal data?”)
- Online contact information provided after attempting to contact us in connection with updating goods ordered by the Site and not only – names and email.
- Direct Email Marketing Data – Email after voluntary subscribing to the Site newsletter.
- Information on optional registration of the Site – email, password, names, delivery address, telephone number.
- IP address;
- User ID used by the user;
- A history of searches made on the item categories offered on the Site, as well as a history of your purchases;
- Some types of behavior – e.g. a list of the ads viewed by their category and your interaction with them – the availability of the ad in the visible part of your browser Clicks made button presses to hide the ad and others
- for the functioning of the site,
- to analyze the behavior of site visitors,
- for advertising.
4. What are the purposes and reasons for processing personal information? We process personal information provided by you for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
a) Providing services to the Denina Mártin Collection for your benefit
This general purpose may include, as appropriate, the following:
– Creating and managing an account on the Denina Mártin Collection platform;
– order processing, including acceptance, validation, dispatch and invoicing;
– solving problems related to cancellation of orders or any other problems related to orders, purchased goods;
– return of products in accordance with legal provisions;
– reimbursement of products in accordance with legal provisions;
– Supporting, including answering, your questions regarding your orders or the Denina Martin Collection;
The processing of your data for these purposes is in most cases necessary for the conclusion and execution of a contract between Denina Mártin Collection and you. In addition, the processing of these goals requires processing in accordance with applicable law, including tax and accounting legislation.
b) Improving our Services
We would always like to offer the best stay and experience when shopping online. For this purpose, we may use certain information regarding your buyer behavior, invite you to complete satisfaction surveys after order completion, or conduct direct, or through partner, market, and internal research studies of the Denina Mártin Collection .
5. Marketing. We would always like to inform you about the best offers for our products. In this connection, we may send you a newsletter and e-mail messages after your explicit consent to receive such communication. You can always change your decision and withdraw your consent by using the unsubscribe direct link in any email we receive or by emailing us directly at [email protected]
6. Protecting our Legal Interests. There may be cases in that we use or transmit information to protect our rights and business. These may include:
– measures to protect the website and users of the Denina Mártin Collection platform against cyberattacks;
– measures to prevent and detect fraud, including the transmission of information to competent public authorities;
– measures to manage various other risks.
The main reason for these types of processing is our legitimate interests related to the protection of our business activities, provided that all measures taken by us ensure a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms.
7. How long do we keep your personal data? The storage of your personal data continues until we have reason to store it, ie. while in a contractual relationship (incl. until the warranty period has expired, or in other terms according to applicable law). Even after the above deadlines have expired, we and the third parties with whom we have a contractual relationship may continue to store your personal information in order to comply with legal requirements, unless we have received your express request for forgetting and deleting your data. We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized data, such as, but not limited to, site visits (without identifiers), etc., for the purposes of internal statistics, enhancement of our services, and more.
8. To whom do we send your personal data? Depending on the case, we may transmit or give access to some of your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
– courier service providers – Speedy, TNT, DPD, etc .;
– payment / banking service providers – PayPal, ePay.bg, etc .;
– marketing service providers; – IT service providers, digital platforms and plugins – WooCommerce, etc .;
– other companies with which we can develop joint programs for the purposes of the services and goods we provide.
If we are required by law, or if this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests, we may also disclose certain personal information to public authorities. We guarantee that your access to your data from third parties is subject to legal provisions in the field of data protection and confidentiality of information based on contracts concluded with them.
9. To which countries do we transfer your personal data? We currently store and process your personal data in the European Union, in particular Bulgaria. However, some of your personal data may be transferred on the basis of point 6. This may be within or outside the European Union, including in countries for which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection . We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed to protect your rights and interests. Data transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual obligations and, where appropriate, by other safeguards, such as standard contractual terms issued by the European Commission or certification schemes, such as the Privacy Shield of personal data transmitted by the EU to the United States of America. You may contact us at any time by using the contact information provided above to find out which countries we are transmitting your data to and what safeguards we have in connection with these transmissions.
10. How do we protect the security of your personal information? We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures. All information we receive about you is stored on secure servers and we have implemented technical and organizational measures that are appropriate and necessary to protect your personal information. Denina Mártin Collection constantly evaluates the security of its network and the suitability of its internal information security program, which is intended to:
(a) help protect your data from accidental or unlawful loss, access or disclosure;
(b) identify reasonably foreseeable security risks to the Site’s network;
(c) minimize security risks, including through risk assessment and regular testing.
We also ensure that all payment information is encrypted using SSL technology. Despite the measures we take to protect your personal information, we are aware that the transmission of information over the Internet or other public networks is not completely secure and there is a risk that the data may be viewed and used by unauthorized third parties. We cannot take responsibility for these vulnerabilities in systems that are not under our control, but we do our best to avoid such situations.
11. What are your rights? The General Data Protection Regulation recognizes a number of rights in relation to your personal data. You may request access to your data, the correction of errors in our files, and / or raise objections to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, the right to limit the processing of your data and the right to data portability under the GDPR Regulation. In order to comply with your request, we must make sure that your request comes from you. To do this, you must use the email we store with us and provide the details of the information you want to be removed from our database. Otherwise, we reserve the right to refuse your request, as it may be the result of fraud.
Response deadline. A representative of the Denina Mártin Collection should respond to your request for correction / removal of your personal information within one month. You have the right to complain to your local supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data. In Bulgaria, the contact details of the data protection supervisor are as follows:
For local issues related to the protection of personal data: Commission for Personal Data Protection Address: Sofia, 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd. Tel. +359 2 915 3580 Fax +359 2 915 3525 Email: [email protected] Website: http://www.cpdp.bg/
Without prejudice to your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, please contact us in advance. We will do our utmost to resolve your issues in the most correct way possible. We remind you that you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Denina Mártin Collection at any time by sending your request at [email protected] with the text “To the attention of the Data Protection Officer at Denina Mártin Collection”.